Our second Cross Crew Sunday of 2019 takes place September 29. We will gather at the church campus at 9 a.m. for breakfast, fellowship, a brief devotion and prayer, and then we will scatter with our teams to complete projects, bless others and look for opportunities to share the Gospel. A complete list of projects is below, and there is something for everyone! Please sign up using the form at the bottom of the page or the sign-up sheets in the back of the sanctuary at the church.
- Barboursville Park – Sunday fun day outreach, inviting our Ridge Kids Academy families to join us for food, games and pumpkin carving.
- Rebuild Huntington – serve a meal, write notes in Bibles, organize the pantry.
- Church kitchen – deep clean the kitchen for the Ridge Kids Academy.
- Barboursville Veterans Home – spend time with residents to build relationships.
- Assisted living facilities – visit residents at Wyngate (Barboursville), Rivers Edge (Barboursville) and Hall’s (Huntington).
- Mink residence – stain the wheelchair ramp at Greg and Amy Mink’s home.
- Ronald McDonald House – serve a meal, general cleaning.
- Church fellowship hall – serve Cross Crew breakfast, clean a portion of the fellowship hall for the Ridge Kids Academy.
Questions? Call 304-736-5572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.